Botox for Deep Forehead Furrows - Why is It Fading Within a Few Weeks?

I love botox! I was so reluctant to do it because...

I love botox! I was so reluctant to do it because i did nto want to look fake or unnatural.

I started botox sept 2009. The results were astounding for me. I am a fit 39 yo mother of 2 that takes great care of herself. Problem is I am very expressive and have deep forehead furrows and very deep line between the brows.

When my derm finally convinced me to do botox for my 20th high school reunion I was reluctant but I did it and the result were ASTOUNDING! I looked so good, my forehead looked smooth but natural, not fake or harsh. i loved it. I was 38 when I did it and the response was amazing! I looked great and men were responding to me like I was 30 again. At my high school reunion I can say that I was one of the more confident attendees there. I love it also because i do not wear makeup so i want a clean smooth look.

Problem was, I needed MANY boosters to keep it up. I seem to fade within weeks of my treatment. I got treated in May with about 3 boosters. She made me wait until I was completely free of botox before I got it again, Sept 22 2009. I needed a booster w/in a week.

It is now Oct 16 and 2/3 of my forehead completely needs more botox. There is movement and the top 2 out of my 3 deep furrows are back. Am I wrong to request more boosters? I get platitudes like : you have strong forehead muscles or: you are testing it too much to see if it's working when I ask why it fades too fast.

Please help me understand why I am experiencing this and what i can need to do to improve my botox experience. My husband isn't going to put up with endless botox injections at these prices! Thanks!

My dermatologist has been in the area for about 17 years, and her father is a world renowned skin specialist as well. I trust her and her staff. Very professional. I have seen her off and on for other thing for over 10 years. i only just took the botox plunge a year ago at age 38.