Abs, Hips & Back - When Will I See Results from my Smart Lipo?

I had Smart Lipo done two weeks ago. The...

I had Smart Lipo done two weeks ago. The experience was overall very good. The first day I had moderate discomfort but was still able to move aroung pretty well. I am hoping it was worht it.I have not seen any results yet.

I had Smart Lipo done two weeks ago on my abs, hips, and back. I am still not able to wear the jeans I wore before the surgery. Is this normal and will it likely get better?

where did you go?
Yes, significant swelling is perfectly normal, and it will most likely get better in time. Patience is the key.
Agreed. Most people are going to have significant swelling for at least 1-2 months, and most people don't see swelling entirely resolve for 4-6 months or more. This unfortunately requires a lot of patience, and 2 weeks post op is way too early to judge anything. I'm in my third week and I look worse now than I did weeks 1 and 2. I have good days and bad days, but I can tell it's mostly the swelling, because 1) it looks almost normal first thing in the morning, and 2) If I spend a significant amount of time lying down during the day, things look much better. That gravity-dependent swelling is going to be an issue for awhile post-op for most people.

Very professional and highly reccomended.