Tummy Tuck and Breast Aug. - Definitely Worth It to Combine Procedures

I am please with my surgery other than this old...

I am please with my surgery other than this old scar from my old belly button. If he would have just left the old one alone it would still be in a normal place. My new belly button is kinda high on my tummy. Make sure if you are having this done that you ask if you will have a scar from your old button left on your tummy.

My scar is an inch below my new belly button. It is so obvious that I had some kind of surgery done on my stomach because of it. I get asked about it at times. I don't want to go thru a major surgery again to get rid of it. Other than that I am ok with it. It's been 5 years and my skin is not as tight as it was and I am getting my little pooch back now.

I also had breast augmentation at same time. Definitely worth it to do both at same time. I also recommend having the pain pump for your tummy. My recovery was so easy from having it the first 3 days. I went back to work in a week with no problem.

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of my old belly button scar after my tummy tuck?