Weekend Mini Lift Made Me Competitive in the Job Market

After attending an open house where Dr. C spoke...

After attending an open house where Dr. C spoke about his procedure :the weekend face life. I signed up for the free consultation. I felt confident in Dr. C"s training and knowledge with the procedure and booked my procedure for the Thursday before the July holiday weekend, to allow myself the optimum healing time before returning to work.

The procedure went smoothly, no true discomfort and I was able to return to my job on Monday. No one could tell I had had a cosmetic procedure. I am very pleased with the results and people responded that I look very well rested and young for my age.

I highly recommend the procedure to anyone wanting an improvement in their appearance that is not drastic but very natural looking. My job demands high energy.I feel that with this procedure, I have made myself physically competitive in the job market and now look the way I truely feel: an active, high energy, professional woman!

Munster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is a Chicago trained professional, that gave me confidense in his ability in performing this procedure.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in