Juvederm in Cheek Hollows and Round Lip Area - Spain

Had Juvederm injected into cheek hollows and round...

Had Juvederm injected into cheek hollows and round lip area. Quite pleased with the result but the improvement is not really worth the amount I spent and of course I still have these needle marks. I had 3 syringes at a cost of 585 euros.

I had Juvederm injected into cheek hollows a week ago but still have the needle marks, not just pin pricks but it looks as though a cat has scratched me. It has faded slightly but Im worried about being scarred forever.

Still have the scars on the cheek area. The doctor...

Still have the scars on the cheek area. The doctor injected across the cheek in a web fashion but it was too near the surface. Nothing wrong with the Juvederm just the administrator!

Medicare, Alfas del pi, Spain

Have had Juvederm before, there is nothing at all wrong with the product, just please make sure that you have a doctor that knows what they're doing

I think you look great. Don't inject poisons into your face doll it is not good for you. I imagine there will be lawsuits arising out of this against this company since it is so new. But there are so many wonderful creams that do work to slow the aging process and fight wrinkles and tighten skin. I recommend some things with Collagen. Elemis is a wonderful product that i use and notice fabulous results. Good luck, Donna
Dear Peace 117 Thanks for your reply. The marks I have are not actually bruises but long scratch like marks that you can see where the needles have been. I went back to the doctor and she told me that it was because I did not massage the site enough afterwards and that they were lines of filler! I was worried that I was scarred for life and she said that it wasnt scarring and that these would disappear once the filler dissolved over time, would could be quite a while I suppose. Dont think I will return to her when I need cheek volume again Thanks again Lors 3748
I've found the bruises and marks from filler injections last three or four weeks. For some reason it just takes a long time for the discoloration to fade.