Velashape Corrected my Lumps from SmartLipo and Helped with Cellulite

Had Smart Lipo carried out on my stomach, hips and...

Had Smart Lipo carried out on my stomach, hips and love handles. Worked great but had a couple of small lumps on my stomach. My surgeon offered 6 Velashape treatments on the areas I had Smart Lipo carried out on for free.

After the first treatment I decided to have Velashape treatments on my legs and butt as well - purely for cellulite reasons. My daughters and husband noticed a difference after the 2nd session. I have now had four treatments and I can see a big difference and I have two more to go. The lumps on my stomach have definitely got smaller but it hasn't got rid of it completely so I may ask my surgeon if I need more on my stomach.

I have never been burned, it hurts on the inside of my legs, but my legs are slim and I'm told thats why. Everywhere else I've enjoyed the massage. I've had the laser on its highest setting on each area but my legs which I've had on the next setting down. I'm wondering about some of the operators lots of you have seen. Mine checks with me all the time to make sure its comfortable.

London Medical & Aesthetic Clinic

The whole of the time the procedure is carried out, I'm being checked to make sure its comfortable and I've never been burnt. Only ever had a couple of small bruises which have only lasted a day or two.

Hi, Thanks for your posting. How soon after smartlipo did you start velashape and it did make a definite difference? Similarly, I had Smartlipo and have some lumps on my stomach. My doctor offered me 6 sessions of Smooth Shapes for free but I live several hours away and trying to drive there and line up childcare is difficult. A local place offers velashape so I was wondering if that would accomplish the same thing as smooth shapes. I would obviously have to pay for it but it may be worth it for the cost of driving and childcare... Anyhow, I'd love to hear how soon you did it, how often and how much improvement you saw from it. Thank you so much for any advice!!
Hi Haven't been on here for a while, so quite good timing. I started velashape treatments about 7-8 weeks after my smartlipo. In the end I had 10 treatments. I saw my surgeon after the 6th and he gave me 4 more treatments. I too had a 3 hour journey to have treatments, but feel they were well worth it. The most cost effective way for me to travel was not by car but by coach, I could get a return to London for approx £15.00, it would have cost so much more to drive, park and pay congestion charges. I know how good the velashape is but the operator performing it is the key. There have been lots of reviews on here which haven't been good, but I think thats purely down to who has carried it out. Can you go locally and have a trial session? You will be able to see after 2 or 3 treatments if there is going to be improvement, and if you can see improvement its worth doing the 6. I had 10 treatments in all and in fact paid to have treatment on my legs and rear at the same time, the improvement in cellulite has been fantastic. It is quite expensive but its definitely worth it. I am really happy with the outcome, my stomach is not completely smooth, but I'm 90% there and I'm happy with that. Have never heard of Smooth Shapes, but then I'd never heard of Velashape either till I had it done. Hope you get yours sorted out. Keep us posted.