New Woman After Vaser

I like that i had vaser lipo. I was able to have...

I like that i had vaser lipo. I was able to have my family there. And i think it was worth it. I have no regrets.

I wanted to know when the hardness of the stomach...

I wanted to know when the hardness of the stomach will go down, and the moving sensations is that seroma?

But i want to know when the sensation of movement and hardness around my belly button will go away.

Very professional...and very realistic

I don't understand the difference either...I just know that i hate the one I have. I've checked out the 2nd stage one and was going to purchase one this weekend. Could you tell me what department store you got yours from? Thats what i want...one with no zippers! Was it expensive?
I still don't understand what the difference is between stages in garments. My MD didn't say anthing about this. In fact he said many of the garments ordered from high-end companies are no better than those bought at nice department stores - where I got mine. Mine has no zippers and is completely elastic. It's making me very smooth and I'm 8 days out. What's the deal with this 2nd stage stuff? I have looked for explanations and they are vague.
Cool thanks!! I think im goin to have to get me one of those 2nd garments sounds great..Im tired of the one i have just so got sick of wearing but i do for a few hours. So i will look into that!!
a 2nd stage garment is worn about 2-3 weeks after your procedure. this type of garment doesn't have the zippers like the 1st stage. it allows for compression and support and helps with skin retraction and i do absolutely believe it's working. i went from a large in the 1st stage and downsized to a medium for the second stage...both my garments are made by design veronique and i ordered it through my doctor's office as it is less expensive through them. because i had my flanks, upper and lower abdomen and inner and outer thighs, i had a body suit type of garment that stopped at mid-thigh. the 2nd stage garment i ordered was even longer, mid-calf (which is probably what i should have been given in the first place..). anyways, i have been wearing it 24/7 except for in the shower of course; i've maybe taken it off during the night (while i slept) only about once or twice. i realize the importance of the garment and how it plays a huge role in contouring the body - so i plan to use my garments for up to a year even. i wore my 1st stage garment for about 3 weeks and it was a RELIEF to get into the 2nd stage garment. my torso is short so the zippers were molding into my sides which also caused lumps and bumps; it also caused some discomfort - but i will say after putting the 2nd stage garment i have no pain to complain about. hope this helps!!
thank you very much. However you said you were in your second stage garment..is that a different garment they gave you or is that something you bought yourself. And how long did you wear your garment?
just hang in there - i had the procedure done june 22 and felt the same sensation you do. on this date 7/28, my upper abdomen isn't nearly as hard as it was and this really didn't start to subside until just maybe last week. my second stage garment has made a huge difference with the knots and lumps and perhaps that was due to the zippers "molding" into my sides...overall expect to feel the numbing, lumping and stiffness for about a good 2 months as stated by a friend who had the procedure done herself...i could always be wrong but i'll give myself the two months or so...hope this helps =)