I Try Hard to Stay in Shape. Vaser Lipo Helped.

I have worked out 4-5 days per week since college...

I have worked out 4-5 days per week since college and have always struggled with my weight. I was frustrated with the way I look given the fact that I work so hard at trying to stay in shape. Once I entered menopause this year I started adding weight. I saw an advertisement about vaser liposuction and decided to check into it.

Once I met with the doctor I decided to go ahead with the procedure due to his level of knowledge, his ability to answer all my questions and his professionalism.

Over the course of a month, (2 weeks between procedures), I had inner and outer thighs done, flanks,hips, bra roll and finally the abdomen. The procedures were mildly uncomfortable and I needed the pain medication for only the first 24 hours.

I find that the results are slow in coming (there was so much to remove!) but I am seeing results. The flanks recovery gave me the most discomfort.

The entire staff were very accommodating and thoughtful throughout the process. I am happy that I went to the doctor and facility I did.

Dr. Steven Schlosser, Avanti

Dr. and the staff are very professional, knowledgeable and supportive. Dr. went the extra mile to give me the best results he could.