Vaser for Unwanted Fat Deposits on Upper/lower Abs

I had unwanted fat deposits that would not go away...

I had unwanted fat deposits that would not go away with exercise on my stomach so I got Vaser liposelection and now, for the most part, my stomach looks great. Just a little concerned about the uneven swelling in my lower abdominal area. My stomach was flat right after the surgery but now that it is healing, it seems to be changing shapes.

I had Vaser lipo about 3 weeks ago on my upper and lower abdomen and I have uneven swelling under my belly button (the place that most the fat was removed). My compression garments seem to not be doing anything for me at all as they are not as tight as they first seemed to be. I was just wondering if this was normal, considering it was the place of most "trauma" and if the uneven swelling will eventually go down.

My stomach was pretty much flat up until about a week and a half ago and now it looks like I have a miniature (less fat involved) version of what was going on before. I am just a little concerned that this will not go away. I know it takes time, but it was flatter before and now it looks a bit strange.

Hopefully by the three month mark everything will be looking better.

My stomach was flat until a little over a week ago, and now 3 weeks out, it's not. What's going on?

Very caring doctor and staff. Good pricing. Good results.