Vaser Lipo on Thighs, Upper and Lower Abdomen - Anaheim Hills, CA

Im 5'1, 118 lbs before the surgery (Same...

Im 5'1, 118 lbs before the surgery (Same afterward). I had vaser lipo on my theighs and upper and lower abdomen.

I did the vaser beause my doctor convinced me there is no pain. Not true in my case!!! He described the pain as a heavy work out. Yeah, Maybe now, 5 weeks later. After the surgery I felt like I had been hit by a mac truck.

I look terrible, much worse than before the surgery. I look like I just had twins. The skin on my stomach is very loose and indented. Is this normal 5 weeks post op? Will it improve?

I dont really trust my doctor because two weeks post op, he told me to wait 3 months to see if there is an impovement and that if we had to do it all over again, we would. He also forgot to do my knees. What is that?

I had vaser lipo on my upper and lower abdomen 5 weeks ago. I look terrible, much worse than before the surgery. I look like I just had twins. My skin on my stomach is very loose with several deep indents. Is this normal 5 weeks post op? Will it improve? I dont really trust my doctor because two weeks post op, he told me to wait 3 months to see if there is an improvement and that if we had to do it all over again, we would. He also forgot to do my knees.

Dr. Jack Gutman

This Dr. Scammed my husband and me. He ruined my body permenantly. He is not a plastic surgeon nor is he a dermatologist. He is a DO who thought he could make easy cash doing something he has NO business doing. He was right.

I had a BOTCHED vaser lipo because I was ignorant and I didn't do my research. I chose someone to do my procedure who was not a BCPS, but a DO with a high tech laser center. I just assumed he was a PS. Now, I am permanently disfigured.
I thought I was the only one but reading the comments, it would appear that vaser laser is just another gimmick..tomorrow they'll come out similar machine and call it something else, market it but the results will be useless. With trad. lipo and plastic surgery, you know you are going to get real results. It would appear that there are too many gimmick high tech procedure that promise to deliver but fail miserably with the same amount of pain but marginally cheaper than trad. lipo. WAS IT WORTH. DEFFO NO. I WOULD URGE ANYTHING READING UP ON VASER LASER...DON'T DO IT. Go on a holiday detox retreat instead.
I sympathise with your situation. I was interested in the procedure as well; but after careful consideration, I stock to my exercise regim. The dimples in your stomach must have been as a result of burns caused by the excessive hit from the lacer. This would normally be that the surgeon had carried out a procedure more than the required amount of time, i.e he had performed the procedure in one go, instead of asking you to come in for another session. This is one of the disadvantages of the vaser lipo. According to my broad research on this procedure, it is only suitable for small areas like chin, neck and small deposit of fat. Hope this helps. Goodluck with the healing process