Vaser Lipo on Thighs, Upper and Lower Abdomen - Anaheim Hills, CA

Im 5'1, 118 lbs before the surgery (Same...

Im 5'1, 118 lbs before the surgery (Same afterward). I had vaser lipo on my theighs and upper and lower abdomen.

I did the vaser beause my doctor convinced me there is no pain. Not true in my case!!! He described the pain as a heavy work out. Yeah, Maybe now, 5 weeks later. After the surgery I felt like I had been hit by a mac truck.

I look terrible, much worse than before the surgery. I look like I just had twins. The skin on my stomach is very loose and indented. Is this normal 5 weeks post op? Will it improve?

I dont really trust my doctor because two weeks post op, he told me to wait 3 months to see if there is an impovement and that if we had to do it all over again, we would. He also forgot to do my knees. What is that?

I had vaser lipo on my upper and lower abdomen 5 weeks ago. I look terrible, much worse than before the surgery. I look like I just had twins. My skin on my stomach is very loose with several deep indents. Is this normal 5 weeks post op? Will it improve? I dont really trust my doctor because two weeks post op, he told me to wait 3 months to see if there is an improvement and that if we had to do it all over again, we would. He also forgot to do my knees.

Dr. Jack Gutman

This Dr. Scammed my husband and me. He ruined my body permenantly. He is not a plastic surgeon nor is he a dermatologist. He is a DO who thought he could make easy cash doing something he has NO business doing. He was right.