Unsatisfactory Butt Lift - I See No Difference

Had a buttocks lift on JULY 23rd and see no...

Had a buttocks lift on JULY 23rd and see no difference than how I originally was. Lacking volume in areas and had a long flat-looking butt in middle area..I was not looking for a significant change "but was expecting some change".

Went to my appointment the next day and was not able to see my dr.Dr that I spoke with said to give it time but didn't look to enthused. Set an appointment to see my dr.this Friday which will be a week and a day since surgery.

I feel like I wasted my time!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Has anyone eperienced this same thing? Did improvement come some time after or did you never see improvement. What was the outcome? Have you had this surgery redone or can it be redone?

Hello Buttock lift surgery in the experienced hand and in the proper patient can be a very rewarding surgery. Preoperative communications with your plastic surgeon as to what you expect and what you want is very important. More important is choosing a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON. (Was your surgeon?). Consult an experienced plastic surgeon and communicate what you want and expect, you may need revision.

Feel like he did not treat my areas of concern. Make sure doctor is familiar in procedure because you will not be happy with end results.