ULTRASHAPE is a WASTE of Money-Should Have Done Lypo!!!

I was told when I went for the consultation that I...

I was told when I went for the consultation that I was a perfect candidate that this procedure was made for people like me that exercise a lot and eat well and still have an area where the fat just doesn't want to go away!

I did everything by the book, I exercised even more than I already did (going pratically everyday) and nothing fattening. And I lost only 2 inches, yes there was a difference (which the nurse told me that was amazing) but it was not worth that much money at all!!! Beleive me, it's a waste, don't think, like me, no I'll be different, I was the got the best results!! and it's nothing great!!!

There was nothing wrong with the nurse, she did her job but the procedure is just not worth it!

This website is great. Many times people have said that no matter how much they exercise & diet some areas of fat are resistant. I thought I was the only one with this problem and was therefore some sort of freak/lazy/ate more than I thought I did etc. My local clinic has just started providing Velasmooth and Ultrashape and I am very unsure about trying it.
Ok for you ppl that don't get what ultrashape is it's not a lipo machine it's a cellulite removal for the most of it and you ppl that are upset becuase you spent 100's of dollars to loose 2 inches, you should be lucky you even lost that people like i said this isn't a miracle machine it's for cellulite! not a wait loss plan! lol