Saggy Eyelids from Botox

I am pleased with the results regarding the...

I am pleased with the results regarding the smoothness to my forehead area and decided to have the injections because my frown lines were so deep. I now having sagging skin on my eyelids - I feel depressed by this outcome.

I have recently had botox injections on my forehead area and the frown lines in the middle of my eyebrows. This has resulted in very loose saggy skin on my eyelids. My eyelids are touching the tops of my eyelashes, making my eyes look peeky - is this normal? My eyebrows are also very arched which looks odd.

Hi All I just wanted to share my good news with everyone ....... my eyelids have finally gone back to normal !!! Its taken longer than I expected, but they have now gone back to how they were before, yipeeee !!! My frown lines have come back very slightly, but I will never have botox again, for fear of the same thing happening. It definitely WASNT money well spent.
I am experiencing droopy right eye. Horrible in a.m. but eases up a little at night. I had rather have frown lines than this!
I would rather have frown lines than this too ! I experience puffy eyes lids in the mornings too since this bl**dy botox. I actually cant wait for the botox to wear off now, so my eyes/eye lids go back to how they were. Will never have botox again. I also feel bad because my Husband treated me as I said I wanted it done before Christmas - never mind !
Hi, I was also told that I had strong horizontal lines & also when I talk I tend to express myself by raising my eyebrows. My loose skin on my eyelids is also worse in the mornings - whereas it wasnt before. I considered my eyes to be my best feature, but not now since the botox. My skin is so lose when I pull it (anyone would think I was about 90 years old !). My eyeshadow sets in the creases - I am so aware of it, nightmare ! help x
Have you seen even a slight improvement? I had the injection on 31st Oct and it's now 18th Nov. I think it improved half a mm but that's it. I plucked off my eyebrows and have drawn them in at a better position. I am trying to cover up the loose skin above my eyelids by using a different eyeshadow technique. The loose skin is worse in the morning and not too bad in the evening. The consultant at the clinic said that because I had strong horizontal lines and was the sort of person who raised their eyebrows a lot when talking I wasn't that suitable for Botox. I wish the Dr at the same clinic had paid a bit more attention to this fact! He said it would hopefully be a lot better in 6 weeks as this is the first area to wear off and worst case 8 to 10 weeks don't know whether to believe him though.
I also Have this problem. I had botox done 5 weeks ago but the doctor has assured me they will go back to normal in time. I am scared it won't putting on eye make up is such a pain as it smudges. I have never never had this problem before.