Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Minimal Lipo

I had significant muscle separation from multiple...

I had significant muscle separation from multiple childbirths, along with a stubborn belly bulge that turned into 3 lovely rolls when I sat down (even at my "ideal weight"). When I tightened up my stomach, it didn't look like I would have enough excess skin to do a full tummy tuck, but it turned out I certainly did!

Winston-Salem Plastic Surgeon

Board certified Plastic Surgeon, PLUS 20 years as a vascular surgeon, which I think had a profound effect on my recovery. Blood suppy was re-established without a hitch, no necrosis, no healing complications (other than swell hell which can't be avoided).

how long did your swell hell last? I am one week post op for Full TT with lipo of abs, flanks, hips. I am not able to wear full body compression garment due to swelling only the abdomen one. I weighed 121 the morning after surgery and weighed 132 today. All the swelling is driving me crazy! Did you swell that much? When did your swelling get bearable?
How is your recovery going? Any problems? Can you update with some photos or share what was discussed at your last doctor visit?