Tummy Tuck Scar Too High on my Hips.

I got a TT done to get rid of loose skin after my...

I got a TT done to get rid of loose skin after my pregnancies. Im happy with the outcome of the tightness of my belly but not my scar, it is too high on my hips but not on my pubic area. The scar is really depressing me.

In order to get a scar revision i would like if a professional would answer my question. I know i have to see my doctor but my appointment is in October and i cant wait for a answer till then from him. I need an idea of what to do. I came to the conclusion that i wouls have to gain weight to get loose skin in order for him to move the sides of the scar down. Do you recommend to gain weight to produce loose skin so i can get my scar moved lower and is it possible to get just the sides of the scar lowered? I hope a doctor has time to answer this, us women really get in a depressed state of mind when we go through things like this. Help!

Hi. I hope all worked out for you and you found a solution for your high scar. I also live in Miami and getting a TT mid July. Would love to know your Dr's name, invade it's the sameone I'm going to. Thank you!
Oops, meant to write in case
Hi. I really hope you found resolution to the scar issue. I just underwent a TT not because I wanted it but to fix another non certified doctor's botched work. Terrible experience. Now the scar is high and the pubic area and hair are 2 inches up. Seems like I cant win for losing. What ever happened with yours? Did you get scar revised or learn to live with it? Hope all turned out better than expected. Know how it is. Fighting depression/blues along with taking care of kids and house and husband on top of the other adds up. Best wishes!!!

over all i have a nice figure now.