Tummy Tuck to Fix Overhanging Tummy After Hysterectomy

I had a hysterectomy four years ago, and it lseft...

I had a hysterectomy four years ago, and it lseft me with an overhanging tummy. I am not a huge person, but wanted to improve myself, and lost 20lbs and had a full tummy tuck with liposuction.

I am a radiographer and had the operation done at work, which is a private hospital. I was back to work after 3 weeks, but, in hindsight, it was toofast. I didn`t realise that I would not be able to swim for 3 months, and had to have serum drained 20 times. I coped with it, bur am ditressed and unhappy as the tummy area protrudes, and the left side is different to the right, due to healing of the stitches.

How long /will I ever get a flat tummy that I can be happy about? I am a healthy weight, and am back to full exercise, though it has taken a lot of work. It was way harder than the hysterectomy.

Hi, I had a full tummy tuck and liposuction 3 and a half months ago. I now have a hard lumpy tummy, which looks like a pork pie. My surgeon won`t do anything about it, and I am really miserable. The right side looks different to the left as the stiches healed at different times. Will I need liposuction, and if so, how long do I have to wait? I am really miserable about this, as it isn`t what I expected.

I had a discount of £200 from the surgeon, and %25 percent of the hospital fee.