Mommy Makeover - Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation W/lift

I had a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck and breast aug...

I had a Mommy Makeover (tummy tuck and breast aug w/ mastopexy) 4 weeks ago. I had very bad stretch marks and excess skin and fat deposits after delivering a long baby. I am a runner and it just would not go away on its own.

I was very happy with my experience. The anticipation of how "painful" it was going to be was 100% worse than the actual pain.

I love my new boobs! My friend said it best, "Best bra I ever bought!"

I am 4 weeks post tummy tuck, breast aug. w/ mastopexy. I am a runner and am so ready to get back out there running. I am having some internal abdominal pain in the upper abs area. How long does it take for those internal stitches to be fully healed? I am so worried that I am going to mess something up, or that i already have! I have been doing some light walking and pushing a stroller, but that seems to set me back the next day. It is so frustrating because my legs and arms and head and heart feel fine and want to run! I am getting flabby and gaining weight, too. How much of this is still swelling? I don't feel like my upper abs are as flat as they should be, and I used to be able to see my hip bones and see no definition now. Do I just need to take those Valium the doctor prescribed and chill out for a few more weeks? Any suggestions on exercises that I can safely do? I am so frustrated at this point and feel like I am going backwards fast! Also, am I going to have to "retrain" my abs? Will they be stringer now because they have been sewn together, or do I need to get them back to that point? Any advice, support or medical information you can supply is greatly appreciated!

I liked his bedside manner and felt he was honest. I needed honesty because I was very confused about what all I needed to have done or didn't need to have done. He was great!