Help - Still Swollen, Hard & Sore After 2 Months

My stomach is still swollen, hard & sore after...

My stomach is still swollen, hard & sore after 2 months post surgery. fluid has been removed 3 times. Doc released me & said it would just take time for fluid to dissipate.

I am concernen about infection & wonder if swelling will ever go down. It is also lopsided. Help please!! What can I do to get the water out & the knots alomg the scar?

My stomach finally went down and the swelling was much better after 3 months post op. I had the Mommy Makeover and received LIPO in the thighs.. I had too much fat removed; so, my thighs did not have good results. I had seromas - fluid-filled pockets on both thighs... the outer thighs - that had to be repeatedly drained (no pain) and eventually something was given to me in my right thigh to aggravate the area and to help close that pocket up. It eventually worked... no scarring. My augmentation looks great... stomach looks great... but my thighs do NOT look good. It looks bumpy a year after surgery. Not sure what to do about it.
I am 3 weeks post op and my stomach is still very tight and swollen. With very little activity, my stomach tightens. It feels like I'm in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and I'm having the Braxton Hicks contractions! When I saw my doctor yesterday and today to have the drains removed, I was told that the swelling was abnormal and that I needed to reduce my activity. If I didn't reduce my activity, it was going to prolong my recovery period. I didn't think I was doing that much, but apparently I was.
I am eight weeks post op... I was drained 6 days post op but still remain to have swelling. Some days don't seem to be as bad as others. I think limiting my activity helps me not to swell as much. I have been taking "Maxide" to help with swelling. I've read that it may take from 4 to 6 months to be completely free of swelling. I am also hard in the middle of my stomach and around my incision. My Dr. says that it will eventually start to soften as time goes on. I've been using "Mederma" on my incision and it seems to be really helping the incision to heal nicely.
I'm only eight days post op...my tummy is swollen and it appears to be lopsided. The doctor said that it would level out in a couple of weeks? It is probably swollen because of the infection. Is your doctor good? I mean are satisfied with how he responds to your needs/concerns?
Is there any medication the doc can give to decrease the swelling or fluid?
Hi there, I am also 2 months out and swollen. My doctor said it should be gone by 3 months. Mine is also uneven. Sigh. I am massaging twice a day to help get rid of the bumps and knots but I do not see any improvement.