31 Year Old Mom - Tummy Tuck to Get Rid of Pregnancy Stretch Marks

I am 31 yrs old. Had my son at 17 so 14 (almost 15...

I am 31 yrs old. Had my son at 17 so 14 (almost 15 years later) I finally decided to have a tummy tuck. I had stretch marks 3 inches above my belly button and all over my stomach.

I went to panama to have the surgery done because my parents live down there and they helped take care of me. I decided to do the surgery because i got in an accident on May 2 and was gonna be in a cast on my leg for 10 wks. And since i was already gonna be off work. I thought it would be perfect timing.

Walking after surgery was SOOOO PAINFUL because of the crutches and i had to contract my muscles to walk. But now 3 wks after surgery i'm ok.

Post op - I have a waist!!! but still lots of stretchmarks up to the new belly button and 1 above it. but my stomach is flat. but it hurts quite a bit still. I have a lot of tightness and numbness and still can't touch my stomach. Is that normal? I also can't wear anything around my waist.

5 days ago, (16 days post op) i noticed a bump between my breastbones. I think it's a suture. I called my doctor and he said not to worry about it. It doesn't hurt, it's not swollen or red. It's just a bump right below the skin. do i need to have it looked at? I still can't wear pants or anything around my stomach. I can't even touch my stomach because it's so tight. What can i do. One more question. Every morning for the last 5 days i wake up flexing my stomach so hard I wak up?

he was very nice