Would Not Do It Again... Tummy Still Sags - Not Happy with Results

I had a full Tummy Tuck almost 6 months ago. I am...

I had a full Tummy Tuck almost 6 months ago. I am in excellent health, don't smoke, never had children.

When sitting, my belly rests on my thighs. When bending, my stomach hangs. When standing, my tummy looks fat and I have have a huge pouch. I can pinch chunks of skin (fat?) above and below my belly button. I still have fat rolls on my sides.

I have seen women with much bigger stomachs than me, get much better results. I actually had a friend tell me that I did not look like I had a full tummy tuck. she said that I looked a "little different, but not much".

If I had known the end result would be this, I would not have had the surgery.

I have been told that lipo will probably help me. I don't feel that I should have to spend another $5000-$6000 on lipo to get a halfway decent look. If I do that it would put my Tummy costs at around $14,000. That is a lot to get a pouch free tummy in any part of the country.

I wish I had gotten lipo instead of a tummy tuck. I would have probably had better results and no scar.
you shouldnt receieve lipo first i dont think because they say that its not a weight loss procedure you have to lose the weight first i lost nearly 5 stone before having a tummy tuck and im still not happy as i still have an over hang on one side but its all down to a personal opinion go for it i say
is a tummy tuck worth it, or should i receive liposuction first..