Would Not Do It Again... Tummy Still Sags - Not Happy with Results

I had a full Tummy Tuck almost 6 months ago. I am...

I had a full Tummy Tuck almost 6 months ago. I am in excellent health, don't smoke, never had children.

When sitting, my belly rests on my thighs. When bending, my stomach hangs. When standing, my tummy looks fat and I have have a huge pouch. I can pinch chunks of skin (fat?) above and below my belly button. I still have fat rolls on my sides.

I have seen women with much bigger stomachs than me, get much better results. I actually had a friend tell me that I did not look like I had a full tummy tuck. she said that I looked a "little different, but not much".

If I had known the end result would be this, I would not have had the surgery.

I have been told that lipo will probably help me. I don't feel that I should have to spend another $5000-$6000 on lipo to get a halfway decent look. If I do that it would put my Tummy costs at around $14,000. That is a lot to get a pouch free tummy in any part of the country.

I wish I had gotten lipo instead of a tummy tuck. I would have probably had better results and no scar.
you shouldnt receieve lipo first i dont think because they say that its not a weight loss procedure you have to lose the weight first i lost nearly 5 stone before having a tummy tuck and im still not happy as i still have an over hang on one side but its all down to a personal opinion go for it i say
is a tummy tuck worth it, or should i receive liposuction first..
I have seen posts on this board that imply the posters have unreasonable expectations. It may be true in some cases, but not all. Either do what needs to be done from the beginning or explain to me that I may not get my desired result without additional surgery. Let me decide at that point if I want to spend my money on a procedure that may not achieve the results I want. That is one reason I am so frustrated. I asked plenty of questions and the need for lipo later was never mentioned.
im glad im not the only one then! i would love to get more surgery but i just cant afford to im getting married in a few weeks and the whole point of getting one was to look good in my dress.
I don't think my doctor is going to do anything about my concerns. It is frustrating to pay for something and not get good results. I have been told that I probably need a revised tummy tuck.
its probably dog ear on the sides, the only thing you can do is get the excess skin removed.
hi i know exactly what you mean i had a tummy tuck 4 months ago and although there is little improvement i still have over hangs on my sides it was a total waste of time and when i said it to the doctor he said it wasnt his problem now im left with a big scar and still a great big stomach its just not fair when you see results on the internet with excellent results!does anyone know how i can get my sides corrected?