Tummy Tuck Got Rid of my Post Pregnancy Belly

I know any mom can relate to this one...Post...

I know any mom can relate to this one...

Post pregnancy, you leave the hospital with a bundled basket of joy, husband is smiling, baby is drooling, and life resumes to a happy normal status. One week, three weeks, six months, four years......baby gets big, and your belly gets even bigger! Life resumes where it stopped during the nine months of your pregnancy, yet your body does not begin to take shape of the prior you.  I experienced this saga, and woke up one day and I was over it! I stopped eating away my disappointment in my mommy body. I dropped a few pounds, and I decided to get healthy and happy! I was missing a great life with a growing child. Getting healthy involves feeling well and looking well.
After losing 40 lbs I was left with the stomach of an 80 year old. I made the amazing decision to visit Dr. Armando Soto in Bayhill. The procedure wasn't exactly painless, but neither was giving birth, and the staff certainly treats you 100 times better than the nurses in the delivery room! I had a complete tummy tuck, a breast lift, and augmentation. In a matter of 6 hours I became a whole new me! To any mom who has been left with the "mommy belly" in the Orlando area visits Dr. Soto. If you will spend the pain on birth, spend it on yourself too. If you will spend the money on a car, spend it on yourself too. If you will spend the time on vacation, spend it on yourself too. I think I covered all excuses.... time, money, and pain. They will seem nominal after you realize that being well is the best gift to yourself of all! JUST DO IT!

Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Incredible bed side manor, explained procedure thoroughly, set realistic expectations and exceeded, reasonable price, amazing staff, impressive operating facilities, the list is endless... I will be back for more!

I had the mommy makeover just before Christmas. Best present my husband ever gave me. The pain was the worst in recovery and for the first 24 hours after. However, it was well worth it. I am 3 weeks post-op and I am amazed with the results. Dr Soto is amazing! His bedside manner is incredible and his staff is amazing. I highly recommend him if you are considering any type of surgery.
How was your pain after these procedures? I am planning on getting these done with Dr.Soto too.
I will see if I can get them from him and post them! They are great!
I would love to see pics too.

Dr. S did my tummy tuck also. He is the best!!! You cannot go wrong with him. 100% thrilled with the results!

I would love to see pics too!!
I wish you had pictures he does not have any one his site