The Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself!

The worst thing about having a tummy tuck &...

The worst thing about having a tummy tuck & lipo was the miserable drains! I can't lie, they hurt & they were just a burden. The best part about it is that I finally have a nice flat tummy & I actually have a shape & its not round!!

I had this procedure done because I have gained & lost weight my entire life so I had excess skin & I also had a C-section 10 yrs ago which also caused problems.

For me, I've had a great recovery so far (4 wks out)! I've not had any severe pain. I have found that I get tired really easy so I have to rest more than I'd like to.

One thing that I've learned through this process is that EVERYBODY is different & our bodies respond differently to surgery. Educate yourself as much as you can before having any type of procedure done.

Athens Plastic Surgeon

Find a Dr. that is board certified & that is also an MD. It is also very important that you are comfortable & confident with the Dr that you choose. Shop around for the right one. Dr. P has a very professional & all around great "bedside manner!" He has answered all my questions & just a very comfortable Dr to talk to. He is confident, professional & personable all at the same time. I highly recommend Dr. P! Great staff as well!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.