Mommy Makeover

I am 10 days post op.and I am wearing the garments...

I am 10 days post op.and I am wearing the garments the clinic provided for me,also the drains are very bothersome...

is it worth it? Time will tell this review to be continued.(with pics)...LOL

I read that one need a second stage garment for recovery,is it true?

Liposuction of flanks and butt roll ( a freebie!)...

Liposuction of flanks and butt roll ( a freebie!) June 23 2010- Same doctor. Everything went well.I just a little bit nauseous this time.Taking zofran for nausea + pain + keflex.I am swollen more in one side? LOL The first round (10/14/09) I got breast lift,FTT,lipo saddlebags and lipo in the chin.I didn't get the flanks done and I didn't look proportioned. The tummy area still sore,the scars still there I am glad they didn't turned keloids. Breast look great! Doctor highly recommended.

Pre op and post op-flanks and butt roll 6/23/10

Pre op and post op-flanks and butt roll 6/23/10

Update pics

update pics

Hickory Plastic Surgeon

I updated the review but is not showing? wearing the compression garment first stage.Order a second stage design veronique this time.

Updates go through a quick moderation process first and generally appear within 12-24 hours. Hope this helps!

Congratulations on completing your treatment. If you'd like to let us know how you're doing now, we love updates. I know you're already past this stage, but for other reading this comment, here's a link to what a few doctor's have to say about compression garments.

congrats! You look really great!
congrats! You look fantastic!
wow, girlie- It looks like you went through a lot! However, the results are amazing!
What binder did you use?
I used my abdominal binder everyday for 3.5months it helped with the swelling quite a bit..I'm still wearing it at night to help with the edema.
Hi there. I'm 3 weeks out today and I'm no longer wearing the compression garment my PS gave me. But I am wearing a garment that I already had that I used to wear under dresses to smooth lumps and bumps and I really like it. It holds everything in and makes my incisions feel supported. And it's not bulky under clothes at all. I hope this helps!
How are you feeling? Give yourself plenty of time to heal and do exactly what the doctor says. I was super glad when I had the drains removed but it was such an icky feeling. I was asked if I wanting something to relax me before removal but I let them know I had driven myself so, no. Looking good, hope you are happy and healing nicely.
well did it hurt??
Yes.especially the drains. I think the drains bother me more than the surgery itself...
I can't believe i'm just seeing your response. I had the tt November 5. Yes the drains were very bothersome and the pain pump. It's like they were always pulling at something calling extreme discomfort. How are you feeling now?