My Belly Button is Way off Center After Tummy Tuck

I am 36 yrs old 6' tall and 175 lbs, on August...

I am 36 yrs old 6' tall and 175 lbs, on August 4th, 2009 I had a full tummy tuck along with liposuction. I had this done due to my stretch marks caused by having a baby at 16. I want to wear a bikini before I get too old.

It is 3 weeks post surgery, I still have one of the two drains in and I am going crazy! I have measured myself pre and post and even with all the swelling I have lost 1 inch on each thigh 1.5 inches on hips and 1.5 on waist. I am excited about this but I have one question regarding my belly button!

I was not that saggy in the stomache area and in...

I was not that saggy in the stomache area and in the before pictures my belly button looks like it is in the middle but now it looks like its off center about 3/4 of an inch from my breasts and my crotch. Is it always going to be that way? Dr. says he did not move but is it possible it moved without him knowing? Will it center itself? I do still have swelling but it looks to be even on both sides.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

He is a very renouned doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable and he has a lot of experience. Also his staff is great!