Belly Button Caving in Post TT

I had a tummy tuck performed 2 months ago. For...

I had a tummy tuck performed 2 months ago. For three days straight my belly button started to hurt very badly when it never had before. In fact I have total feeling in it, and its nice and soft, no complaints. BUT, all of a sudden I woke up one morning and the pain was gone.

When I looked at it, the belly button had sunk in, to actually look more like a normal belly button. Now one half is sunk in and the other half (right side) is swollen, I figure because im still pretty swollen on my right side just above the main incision.

I cannot google enough to find anything about a bellybutton caving in. Im scared to death some suture popped and the whole thing is going to rip open.

The pain was the worst imaginable but two months later, and still struggling, I do feel it was well worth it. Would I do it again, no way!

Hi yes i had my tt April 29th so it's just about 1 year now. I had swelling around my belly button and pain. I too thought I bust a stitch or two. But you have to keep in mind that it takes 1 year or more for your tt to heal. Please be patient your going to be fine. My surgeon did a wonderful job and everything he explained to me from my pre op to my post op was exactly on point. Yes my tt was done at the aultman medical center for plastic surgery, done by the one and only Dr. Steven Carp.
Hi, I know it's been almost 1 1/2 since you had your tt. I am reading as much posts as I can. Interested in having tt and lipo. Also live in Akron and would love to know who the ps so I don't have to use him/her. Thanks.
Hello sorry to hear of your discomfort I'm having my tt in akron also on the 29th please share your ps name. thank you

My doctor blew me off with the extreme pain I was having five weeks post op. Turns out I was bleeding internally.