Tummy Tuck and Breast Reconstruction - Swelling?

I am 2 weeks post op( tummy tuck and breast...

I am 2 weeks post op( tummy tuck and breast reconstruction) and weigh 125lbs.

Painfull but hopefully worth it in the long run. However my doctors nurse made no attempt to hide the rushing of patients out of the recovery room. I felt like I was on a conveyor belt in a fast food restaurant.

I tried to get out of jammies and into regular clothes yesterday, even though I now weigh 5lbs less I had trouble getting any of my pants over my thighs/hips/butt and am wondering if this is due to swelling or the inactivity of the last 2 weeks and am wondering when I will fit back into my clothes? I thought I would be smaller not larger after this surgery.
I am almost 4 weeks po...and my clothes are STILL waaaay too tight!! I lost 9 lbs.....so it is really messing with my mind! I hate being so uncomfortable!
just out of curiousity, was your procedure what they call the mommy makeover? I am wondering because I have been doing a lot of research into this and have had people tellin aobut this mommy makeover procedure performed in Sarnia, but the clinic never gets back to me about costs, etc... btw,,I am sure it is just swelling...from teh research I have done most people experience the tighter clothes for a few weeks before they notice them being looser!
Yes everday makes a difference, I am 4 weeks postop now..and my pants are actually bigger..at 2 weeks I couldn't button my pants.

My doctor was great but his nursing staff left something to be desired