Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift at Age 61.

I wanted to have a tummy tuck and breast lift to...

I wanted to have a tummy tuck and breast lift to address sagging breasts and lax stomach muscles. Twenty years ago, I lost 110 pounds and kept it off through a 12 Step Program. I also hoped my strengthed stomach muscles would help my occasional back aches.

Post surgery I experienced manageable pain, abdomen swelling at the end of the day and some fluid accumulation in one breast. I worried about every little thing but I received strong, effective support from the Doctor and Staff. I returned to work (desk job) at 2 weeks and felt fatigue the first week. This reminded me to take it easy and to be careful of lifting.

The whole experience was worthwhile and I would do it again as long as I could have this surgeon.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

hi: i just looked at your doctor's site....the $11,000 was for both the breast and tummy surgery...would you know what the tummy tuck and lipo cost was? his site has some amazing results.....would involve a cross country trip and stay for me.... but, it may be worth it....

Hi Best to contact them directly. Dr. Lomonaco and Staff were great. It was worth the price for all 3 procedures. So little time away from work and no complications.