Tummy Tuck Well Worth It! Whole New Me!

Pros: A sleek shapely mid-section that can make...

Pros: A sleek shapely mid-section that can make any outfit a compliment. The other obvious; no huge smelly pannus to make you cringe every time the wind blows your clothes against your body. The skill and care of the doctor was incomparable.

Cons: Mine was done differently (vertically, by choice) due to previous surgery, so the recovery was a bit harder. Drains are a necessary bummer.

Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G, by far, is the most humbled and dedicated professional I have met to date (and I've met many). His work is incredible and he is a perfectionist through and through. I must say, his goodness, kindness and decency as a human being is very much in line with his skills and insight as a surgeon. There is no way that anyone will be disappointed with him as their surgeon of choice. His office manager, Robin and the rest of the staff are second to none. They work cohesively and always seem to go the extra mile. In an office where most of the clientele appear to be very high end, I, coming from very humble means, can walk in there, unintimidated, knowing very well the care and the help I receive will be equal to all else. He has changed my life by sculpting me a new body. For these things and especially for him, I am very grateful."