Active and Deep FX Review - Face and Neck

I had Active FX and Deep FX done on my face and...

I had Active FX and Deep FX done on my face and neck 3 days ago. I am so glad that I had read all of the reviews prior to the procedure because I knew what to expect and was not nervous.

On the day of the procedure I got to the office early to take my Vicodin, Valium and apply the numbing cream. I definitely recommend doing this!! The procedure itself is short but is painful around the eyes, nose and mouth area. It is much better with the pain medication.

Afterwards your face feels extremely hot. I stayed at the office with ice packs and an ice blower on my face for an hour. The heat went away after an hour and I was ready to go home. My face looked like everyone had described with pinpoint bleeding. I took Benedryl that night and slept on 3 pillows to alleviate swelling.

I woke up feeling good but looking worse on day 2. The same for day 3. My skin is feeling very tight today so I think I am going to start peeling tomorrow.

Overall, I am pleased and can't wait to see the final results. I will provide more info soon!

DermFX