Write a review

My Threadlift Nightmare...

I had a contour thread lift done 2 months ago to...

I had a contour thread lift done 2 months ago to tighten up my lower face. I did notice improvement & all seemed to be going well until several days ago when i developed pain & swelling on the right side of my face.

I did not feel any sudden sharp pain to indicate that the suture had broken. Went to my surgeon who did an I&D, put in a penrose drain, did a culture, & started antibiotics. After 2 days the swelling has gone down but my right temple is still hard & very painful. The pain radiates down a hard feeling "track" from my temple to below my cheekbone. It hurts to open my mouth, to chew, to yawn etc. If i gently press on the area of the "track" i can feel a scrunching & can even hear it. I feel that on top of an infection that the suture has broken or somehow migrated in my face.

I am terrified of what may happen next. I can't imagine the damage that most likely will occur in trying to remove this thing.I hate having these in my face. The small improvement is not worth the risks. If i could go back i would not do this again. Do not have this procedure, it's not worth it.

Name not provided

i don't think this is his fault & he is doing everything he can to fix this...i think...we'll see...

Was this review helpful? 23 others found this helpful

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in

Comments (0)