40 Y/o, Not Happy with Thermage on Face and Neck

Thermage treatment face/neck . maybe set...

Thermage treatment face/neck . maybe set expectations too high. 40y/o not happy with result. 1 yr now. was concerned with nasal labial and crows feet. he did not try to talk me out of it and try something else. now, I believe I wasted my $ and could have used it for possible more effective newer laser type treatment.

only slight redness and slight swelling for 1 day. Not too uncomfortable. Just cannot see or feel a diff. Maybe thats why he added a 1/2 syr of radiesse to each nasal labial too achieve results. noticeable, was But when radiesse was gone,the thermage results were just not achieved.

is it possible to need another treatment, even though I am only 41 with mainly nasal labial and your typical crows feet, frown lines. suggestions for the newest laser for these things and costs to achieve the optimum results with little or no down time. Or? will thermage results get any better gradually even after its been a year?

Trying to possibly avoid surgery to let our Thermage damages repair (continuing also after 30 month...) I see advertising of AirGent SMS. SMS means here Subdermal Minimal Surgery. It seems to be a method where ha will injected with high pressure into the tissue. A few treatments will cause long lasting effects. In the eye area longer experience of the doctor is recommended. Interesting - but if I read until 20 years younger I think it should a certain caution be attached.
Glendale Dermatologist

ask for more complete alternatives best for you. may work better for others.Dr. has awards for it