Thermage for the Eyes- Ok Results

I did a lot of research before I made a decision...

I did a lot of research before I made a decision to try thermage done. Of course I was worried that more than 50% of people that wrote reviews did not recommend the procedure. But I really hated how my eyelid started to droop and the whole skin around the eyes looked...old. I had botox under the eyes and crow feets for two years now and i love the results but botox does not address the loss of elasticity. So I decided to spend what i still think is obsene amount of money for vanity and had thermage done months ago.

It wasn't painful and I didn't see any results right away. However three weeks later I saw my left eyebrow was higher than the right and my left eye seemed more open. It wasn't obviuos but it was noticeable. I remebered that during the procedure the nurse spend more time on the left eye than the right one and maybe this explains the difference. I definetly see some improvement but is not as dramatic as I expected and much better on one of my eyes.

I am planning to have Thermage on my whole face next year.

I was recently looking at some old pictures and I...

I was recently looking at some old pictures and I can not help but notice how droopy my eyelids looked;I look at them now and there is much more pronounced difference - there is no droopiness whatsoever. I guess it takes more than a couple of months to see the final results. I am planning to repeat soon for maintenance purposes...

My advise is to really spend some time and analyze whether you are a good candidate for Thermage before you commit to spend so much money. According to what I have researched and seen in my case: you stand a better chance of getting good results if:
- if you are relatively young - 30s-40s
- if you some volume in your face but you have some specific problematic areas - droopy eyelids, droopy jowls..
- if you have an experienced technician/doctor; I don't think that this is a procedure where a certified MD will do better than a technician, experience and common sense is much more important.

Even though, results are not spectacular, there is still some improvement that you would otherwise only get via eyelid surgery. It's pricey, but I would like to have Thermage done on the whole face.

The thermage was administered by a technician, not a doctor but she was very epxerienced - her name is CJ and she works in randee elaine, I highly recommend her. They often run promotions, usually in December so you should keep checking for a good price.

i live in nyc and would love a recommendation for a good doctor. were you happy with yours and would you recommend him?
The place I went is called randee elaine in the west village; they run promotions from time to time the prices are by far the best.
Hi... wondering where you went for your thermage...the price seems reasonable!