Terrible Spots After IPL

Terrible pain, terrible results. My skin was fine,...

Terrible pain, terrible results. My skin was fine, just some broken capillaries and now I look like a spotted freak. Please help me since I don't know what to do.

Please, please tell me if my spots will go away. It's been two weeks and they look brighter red than they did a week ago! They were bumpy, but that's gone down, but my skin was clear and now it's terrible. I can't stand to look at myself. I feel like this will never go away.

That's terrible!I hope you've healed since that time. It's now been almost four months since I had two procedures there - botox (which resulted in a black eye for over 14 days and near-paralysis on the entire right side of my face) and swelling and bright spots which are still visible on my left cheek. I still have slight edema under my eyes, which I did not have before. They don't know what they're doing, though I read rave reviews of them on Yelp. I will be writing my own fair review (they referred me to another doctor, but the doctor said he didn't know anything about IPL - so well-intentioned, but useless).(O make matters worse, I now have MORE broken capillaries, which is why I went in the first place!
Yes the burns eventually healed. They also gave me a refund. I went to them because of great yelp reviews also. But now there are several yelp reviews about burn problems. I don't know why they have such problems with that - before this I have had multiple technicians at different places do laser hair removal and IPL with zero problems.
I had IPL done 3 weeks ago. I still have swelling under my eyes and many new blood vessels. I would never have this done again and I'm very sorry I did it as I look much worse than I did before the treatment.
City Skin and Laser

did not explain anything and has told me I have nothing to worry about