Chronic Bumps in Tear Troughs

I had deep tear troughs and chose to have Teosyal...

I had deep tear troughs and chose to have Teosyal injected to fill them in.

It has been 2 years and I have one bump in each trough where the filler had been injected. I read another posting you answered where it described "chronic bumps with a bluish hue colour" and that is exactly what I have. With makeup, it is not too bad but the bumps are still visible. I am unable to go out without makeup under my eyes because the blue is so visible. The right eye is a worse than the left.

When I had the treatment done, the doctor put a little too much in the worse eye (as he cursed when he injected too much) and although both eyes were bruised and swollen for a couple of weeks, the right eye was bruised and swollen for about six weeks. The doctor said to massage it and it would go away in a month. I haven't been back to that doctor since, except to request a refund which never received as promised.

I did see another doctor who suggested possibly injecting them to dissolve whatever could be left in there; but she also added that it could cause bruising and swelling and that by now it should be gone.

I am not sure what to do as I really thought it would have disappeared by now. Another doctor told me it could take up to 6 years because the filler counteracts with the natural fluids in the tear trough and it could take that long to completely dissolve.

NEVER TEOYSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had teosyal injected in my tear trough area. It has been 3 long years and I have several bumps and I am left with dark blue marks under my eyes. My doctor has only offered an apology but says there is nothing he can do to change it. Has anyone had this problem resolved? It has caused me to look much older than my mid 30s and I have to constantly apply cover up to lessen the dark area.