6 Fraxel Laser Treatments Done on my Face, Neck and Chest for Acne Scars

I had acne scars and I have had 6 fraxel laser...

I had acne scars and I have had 6 fraxel laser treatments over a 2 year period, the results have been amazing. The down time until you look perfect again is about 10 days, but you can certainly be out and about immediately.

Now I am thinking I would have 1 done a year for upkeep of my skin and fine lines. Is there a point when there are no more results to be had from fraxel? I still have some very faint acne scars.

It's several years later and I'm updating the...

It's several years later and I'm updating the fraxel blog. My skin looks great and of all the things I've done this has been the best for improving the look of my skin and the texture.
Tampa Vein Center

What kind of acne scars on the chest did u have: where they hyper- or hypo-pigmented?
Thank u.
Hi, I have a question about your treatment. Did you have 6 treatments for $900 each. And was each area covered 6 times? It sounds affordable.
It will look good till suddenly it doesn't. Watch your skin because it will change in the future and not in a good way. 6 treatments is waaay too many. One treatment is too many.
When did you start seeing a dramatic difference? I've only had 3 treatments and I'm going in today for my 4th, it's been about 3 months since my last, only because I've been discouraged about having any more done. I had immediate great results at first but it didn't last. My skin looks more scarred now then it did before I had the treatments. I hope there's hope for me after this last treatment but I've been told that I will need at least 1-2 more to really see a difference, is this true? Do you plan to have more?