SmartLipo on Knees, Upper/lower Stomach and Flanks

I originally went to get a consultation because my...

I originally went to get a consultation because my knee was totally deformed after I had an accident a year and a half ago. I ended up getting my knee, stomach (upper and lower), and flanks. Still need to get my inner thights done.

I am now 19 days post my smart lipo, and honestly I can see great results. Only concern are some of the lumps that I have.

Doctor recommended but said it was not mandatory that I get the synergie massage, which they gave me one at no cost. Being that not only is it costly $1600.00 for 16 sessions, it was very far for me.

I researched to see if anybody locally practiced the Synergie and came up empty handed. Then I found Endremology, which is a lot cheaper $850 for 14 sessions, and seems to be similar.

Synergie/Endremology after SmartLipo - Would I get the same results without these treatments? Also, I am 3 weeks post op after my smart lipo procedure. I keep my garment on all the time except when excersising in the pool, or like Sunday when I went to the beach which I had it off like 8 hours. I noticed that after a few hours I started getting bloated. Is this normal? IS this going to happen every time I take my garment off?

Redding Dermatologist