Swollen After Vaser Liposuction on Inner/outer Thighs

I Really wanted to do the Vaser Liposuction, but...

I Really wanted to do the Vaser Liposuction, but the condition that I am in right now does not make me feel good about what I have done,

Its been a week that I had Vaser Liposuction on my inner and outer thighs, but my right outer thigh for the past 2 days has been swollen with red skin and it hurts, and I can not fit in my jeans ??
Jack Gutman

Hi Bangkok in pain, I did my Vaser on Monday 14th Dec 2009 on both my thigh, plus a touch up for my arms. I did both my arms with the same doctor 5 months ago and I am happy with my arm but I still wanna lose more and therefore a re-touch-up this round. My initial plan was to do it together with my waist, abdomen, love handles but my Doctor advised me not to do so cause I will be in pain and lose too much of blood. I am happy that my Doctor stopped me from doing everything in one goal because it will be really miserable. My thigh is really swollen and I know it is normal, just let the time pass. Take a lot of rest and you will surely recover. Wish us all the best!!
I just did the vaser liposelection a week ago.. I had it done on my inner thighs, my arms, my abdomen, waist, lovehandles and calves. All in one go. Man, am I so in pain now. I can't have a good sleep without taking any sleeping pills and pain killer. I was planning to have this vaser liposelection operation after I had the traditional liposuction which left me with skin hanging. I am still going thru the same kind of swelling but with more pain. I could feel the hard lumps. I am suffering with the bruises and hard swelling. I hope this is not going to be forever cause I need to get back to work. What am I suppose to do? I am wearing some of the compressor garment and I hope it will help. Any advice will be good for me. Thanks for reading.
Hello, Im going through the same thing right now and Im wordering has your swelling imporved yet. I cant sleep and have hard painful swelling. My surgery was done 3.30.10 but Im in so much pain I dont know what to do.
I also had vaser with Dr. Gutman. Its been over six weeks and I look terrible. Wondering if you are happy withh your results yet. Dr. told me to give it some time. I dont know if he is just trying to stall me. Thanks

Some swelling after Vaser is normal. Here's a related doctor Q&A about Vaser swelling: How long does swelling post-VASER Lipo last?

How swollen are you, compared to the left side?

Thanks for sharing your experience and good luck with your recovery. It'll get easier! :)