Thanks Doctor's - New Hampshire

Thanks.I was told it came in crystal form &...

Thanks.I was told it came in crystal form & diluted with saline. Now I hear it is diluted with other. I have been getting Botox since 2006 1st site $350. 2nd site $250. Other office does $14 per unit. I just feel that with the cost of Botox you should get what was paid for. Many offices give their employs freebies & some DON'T.The stricter office may take for self.She has been an injection nurse & works under dr. very reputable, her I question. My SIL & I feel ripped by many &(Unsure) We both went back to old Dr. If not happy we can retutn for more.I know that 1 bottle of botox is inexpensive & they make a killing on it. 500%-+

If anyone is looking for Botox or Fillers please call Brenda at B*G*MAKEOVERS Advanced Skin Care & Day Spa. We can assure you that you will get excellent service, best prices, and honest treatment. 603-244-1650

I'm sorry to hear you feel this could be going on, but am glad to at least hear you don't think it is the doctor's doing.

To play devils advocate for a minute, it seems like this wouldn't be a very good strategy for the nurse to use even if she doesn't get free Botox for working at the office. My guess is if she were doing something like this she could get in some serious trouble from the doctor, and saving a few hundred dollars every few months seems like a minimal savings compared to losing her job.

Either way, if you are not comfortable with the care you are receiving its good you will be going to the office you feel most comfortable with.

Portsmouth Plastic Surgeon

I can't rate Dr. Z. I go to the RN who is the injection nurse. I have been going to this office for a few years but feel that she has definitely over diluted for her savings. Very unsure of her honesty after last few visits. They do not get any apps. for 0 cost so I wonder if she is using on self & co-worker. I will remain in ? until I see my old doctor.