Cellulite Reduction on Both Legs Was a Success

While not a complete cure for cellulite,...

While not a complete cure for cellulite, SmoothShapes drastically reduced the amount of cellulite of the backs of my thighs. I'd say I've had over 50% reduction in cellulite in the treated areas and expect it to continue to improve over the coming weeks. Results are said to last for 6 months to over a year but you should come in every 6 months or so for 1 maintenance treatment.

I'm a 5'5', 120 lb. female that is extremely active but still struggled with mild-moderate cellulite. The treatment lasts for 10 minutes per area (so 20 minutes total for both legs) and is completely pain-free - feels like a gentle massage. I kept telling them initially they could "push harder," thinking that the treatment was like Endermologie that uses rollers to treat the cellulite - until the technician told me the gentle rolling just directed the lasered fat to move through the lymphatic system and pushing harder only increases the chance of bruising.

Its only been a few weeks since my last treatment but I notice on a weekly basis continued improvements. The technicians told me that it will continue to improve for 1-3 months and that is when I'll really see the full benefits.

I'd say, since its not a total cure, this treatment is still very pricey - that is the one downside, the price. But, it is the only  treatment that is almost permanent and gives predictable, repeatable results. If you're looking for cellulite help - go for this or wait a little while for the FDA to approve cryotherapy for cellulite reduction.

While not a complete cure for cellulite,...

I'd say, since its not a total cure, this treatment is still very pricey - that is the one downside, the price. But, it is the only treatment that is almost permanent and gives predictable, repeatable results. If you're looking for cellulite help - go for this or wait a little while for the FDA to approve cryolipolysis for cellulite reduction.

Skilled knowledgeable technicians, easy to make appointments.

I am a 5' 5" 125lb 25yr old female who only developed cellulite on my rear and back thighs since I turned 22. I have maintained the same weight and general fitness level for the past 10 yrs, so nothing new going on there. But the cellulite does bother me enough to consider treatments while I am still young and its still age appropriate to wear shorts. How have the results worked for you after 3 years? Do you recommend the place in Baltimore (I am in DC) thanks.
Hello, How are things now, one year later? Thanks!