No Difference After 14 Sessions

No Pain after first session.If you read my review...

No Pain after first session.

If you read my review for Thermage, I can happily say no pain. I do have bruising and I will question this tomorrow when I go back. I see no difference.

I would like to get my skin tighter and my cellulite to be smoother, which treatment would be the best for me.
Good luck with your treatments! You should start feeling and seeing results after about 4-6 treatments depending on the severity of your cellulite. Best of luck!
Hi Mary - Thanks for posting. Do you have any updates on your results?

I posted in the wrong place.  I had no...

I posted in the wrong place.  I had no change after 8 sessions so they tried 6 more sessions - still no change.  The office was nice and said it was a new technology and refunded my money.  I cannot recommend the procedure

U need to Bo to a site that understands the treatment..wow..after all those sessions ...what is your bmi. How old. U may be a non candidate... We love smoothshapes..
Got it. 2009. Hmmm. Lol. R u kidding.... If this was a clearwater Derm. Got it... U need to go to an office that has system and is trained..not a semi ..washed up....site
WOW... Thermage SUCKS

I do not know yet. I need to see the results and it takes 8 sessions. After 14 sessions, no change