No Difference After 14 Sessions

No Pain after first session.If you read my review...

No Pain after first session.

If you read my review for Thermage, I can happily say no pain. I do have bruising and I will question this tomorrow when I go back. I see no difference.

I posted in the wrong place.  I had no...

I posted in the wrong place.  I had no change after 8 sessions so they tried 6 more sessions - still no change.  The office was nice and said it was a new technology and refunded my money.  I cannot recommend the procedure

I do not know yet. I need to see the results and it takes 8 sessions. After 14 sessions, no change

U need to Bo to a site that understands the treatment..wow..after all those sessions ...what is your bmi. How old. U may be a non candidate... We love smoothshapes..
Got it. 2009. Hmmm. Lol. R u kidding.... If this was a clearwater Derm. Got it... U need to go to an office that has system and is trained..not a semi ..washed up....site
WOW... Thermage SUCKS
You need to have treatments done right...heard about that site they were using all wrong ways to do s
Try new smooth shapes system...make sure used properly....results are amazing!
I had no improvement after 8 sessions so they gave me another 6. I did not see any change. I cannot recommend this procedure. The office was nice and said it was a new technology and they refunded my money.
I would like to get my skin tighter and my cellulite to be smoother, which treatment would be the best for me.
Good luck with your treatments! You should start feeling and seeing results after about 4-6 treatments depending on the severity of your cellulite. Best of luck!
Hi Mary - Thanks for posting. Do you have any updates on your results?