Had Smart Lipo on Jaw. Chin . Neck Area

Hadsmart lipo 14 days ago on jaw. chin . neck area...

hadsmart lipo 14 days ago on jaw. chin . neck area ,,,,i dont see any differenc eat all ...actually worde but no tgetting to upset yet because still lumpy and swollen .. i looked like a monster ..i was so swollwn and enite neck a dark purple bruises very bad also ..

i did many reviews many didnt bruise so totally a individual thing ..i do tend to bruise fast ,,,very lumpy i massaged and feel worse ..some lumps went away ,,,brusing went away swelling went down alot ..but my left jaw is killing me ...i feel like it is hanging alittle and people are saying that when i smile it looke like something is wrong ..is this normal ?? what is going on and what can i do about this ????

my left jaw is killing me ...i feel like it is hanging alittle and people are saying that when i smile it looke like something is wrong ..is this normal ?? what is going on and what can i do about this ????i did have tmj in the past went to chiro practor and when they stretch my jaw out i felt better it king of feel sa little like that that it needs a adjustment has this happen ever before and how do you know if it is the nerve ?

too soon to tell

and my face is un even... im not very happy with the result.,,,,
I am having the same issue with a sizable hard lump and considerable weakness in my right lower lip affecting my smile and speech. I'm 11 days out. Would love an update of how things turned out and how long it took if your still around
I have the same experience with my smart lipo chin and neck, it lasted at least 6 months before i really get my smile back... the bad part my result is half way done... i have to talk to the owner of the clinic now they agree that they will do it again but with the diff doctor, i will not recommend the dr that did mine...
I had smart lipo on my neck/jowls 3 days ago. I was told that it was possible that there could be some nerve damage that would effect my smile temporarily. Fortunately that didn't happen to me. The doctor did say though that if it did happen it should only last 4-6 weeks. I hope you heal well.