Too Much Fat Taken out

I wanted to smooth my thighs to have a nicer...

I wanted to smooth my thighs to have a nicer transition from hip to thigh, but way too much fat was taken out of my thighs and I look skinny and horrible. I loved my curves- just wanted to make them look better

can I reverse the lipo? Can I gain the fat back? Can my thighs be the way they were before? What can I do?

Dr. Verebelyi

He doesn't listen. He doesn't ask enough questions to know what you want. He is arrogant... I knew all this before and made the biggest mistake of my life to still go on with it to not lose my $500 deposit.

You should post this as a question to see if you can get some doctors to answer. Did you get this repaired by the way?
I will agree with the former comments. Dr. Verbelyi is very arrogant. In comparing the before/after pictures for a different procedure, I could see no difference whatsoever, and yet he argued that the difference was significant... There is nothing wrong with my eyesight.

Quite argumentative. Would not recommend.
I agree...I went to Dr. Verebylei for Juvederm, and he completely doesn't know what he is doing...I had a big fat bag under one eye for a year...I am glad I only had something done that was not permanent. I am sorry you did not have better results. I would see Dr. Millard and see if he can fix it! I really think Dr. Verebylei is arrogant too, and he needs a lot more experience before he should be allowed to perform lipo or anything else except Botox!