SlimLipo for Abs, Flanks & Bra Roll Area

I had SlimLipo done almost 2 weeks ago and I...

I had SlimLipo done almost 2 weeks ago and I actually look worse now than when I went in there!!

I was given 2 valium and 2 vicodin when I went to the facility. He started with the abs then did the flanks/bra roll area. The whole procedure took 3 hrs.

The dr. was very nice throughout the procedure and even called me at home twice to check on me. I went home that night and took vicodin as directed for 2 days and stopped.

I am still very sore, my stomach is hard and lumpy along with the fact that it really doesn't look any different-actually worse. And my pants don't even fit at all-nevermind any better. What is going on? Why do some people that have this done have a flat belly the next day? Ugh-I am so frustrated all I want to do is cry! HELP

CUPID: I also find it hard to believe someone had a 'flat tummy' right after surgery. I was bloated and swelled for the first month. It was so frustrating. Some areas are still tender and hard. I had my slimlipo on Nov. 2, 2010 (on my abs, waist, flanks and arms). Initially I was extremely disappointed in my lack of results but suddenly a few days ago, I've notice my waist and abs taking shape. I was wearing a size 8-10 before the surgery. Yesterday I bought clothes in size 4-5. I do have some loose skin but I'm hoping in time this area will tighten up. I have not seen the results I was hoping for with my arms. Of all the procedures, recovery on my arms has been the most painful. I also had the 'rope and lumpiness' in the treated areas but that is quickly subsiding. One thing that does bother me is I've had not heard anything from my doctor. I've been trying to get a follow-up appointment but nothing is available. I will try again after the holidays. On a positive note, I've lost almost 10 pounds since the surgery. I am 5'2". I now weight 114. My measurements before the procedure were: Hips 38, Waist 33, abs - 37. I measured myself this morning and they are: Hips - 34, waist- 27, abs - 31. Since my doctor said it can take up to 4-6 months to see the final results, I'm very anxious to see what my body will look like come Spring. My advice to anyone having this procedure - be patient. It may takes several weeks to recover (as it did for me) and there are going to be times when you are going to curse yourself for having the procedure. Sometimes after exercising, I still get what feels like fluid retention in my lower abs but that using goes away within an hour or two. Good luck...keep us posted on your progress :)
CUPID - Opps...didn't realize your post was from 2009. How are you doing?
I went to the dr. and he cannot understand why I am so bloated looking. He said it doesn't seem like swelling and -as we both looked at my before pics-he agreed that I actually look bigger than before I had it done. So I am off to the physician to see if something else is going on-ugh. If I had this done when my big belly was caused by something else, I am going to be po'd!! Regretfullin-one week is WAY too soon to tell anything. Please be patient-you have a lot of swelling right now.