Smart Lipo... Happy with the Results, but Not Completely Overjoyed

I had Smart Lipo back in March. I had my flanks...

I had Smart Lipo back in March. I had my flanks done as well as outer and inner thighs. I was in pretty good shape to begin with, just wanted to smooth some things out.

Recovery wasn't bad. The day of surgery was uncomfortable. But I had it done on a Friday and went back to work without a problem on Monday. There was some swelling and bruising, but by the time I was out of the garment (one month later) the bruising was gone.

I recently went for my 6 month follow-up. I'm happy with my results. I'm not blown away by them. I didn't lose a dress size or any pounds, which was disappointing, but in a bikini I look much better. I do not look as fabulous as I did before I had my daughter. But I'm really hard on myself - as we all are.

If I had to do it again, I would. Especially since it was so affordable.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Great job. Although it is hard to get through on the phone to the office.

I didn't lose any pounds or inches either. I think i'm still healing after two months and hopefully i'll get a bit smaller. I also might need a touch up as there is still some fat on my stomach. But my clothes fit better and i look better in a bathing suit. I thought it was just me as everyone is always saying how they lost all these inches. i guess we just have to remember it's not meant to be a weight loss tool. I'm hoping i'll still see a little more results, but so far i'm pleased.