Well Worth It!!!

I was very excited to have this done but at the...

I was very excited to have this done but at the same time I was scared it wouldn't work. I have had large love handles sine the 7th grade and I played basketball through high school no matter what I did they would not go away.

After having 3 girls I had a bit of a tummy so I was going to get my lower abs done too. while I was in my consult the doc recommend doing upper abs and back also. So I went for it. I took the plunge.

I was a bit sore for the first week but It got better everyday and as you can see in the bruised really bad, it slowly went away. The draining was a little worse then I expected. Over all I am really excited and cant wait to wear a two piece again. I do have a little pooch in the front just under my belly button that I might have to go back and get a touch up done.

Looks great - these are the results I am hoping to achieve.
At 7 days out, your stomach looks pretty flat. I am 2 days out and mine is really lumpy. Do you remember if yours was lumpy early on? Thanks!
You look good! Wow!
I live in Oregon too and want to have it done - I would be so grateful if you would post who your doctor was - I assume it was somewhere on the west coast? Thank you so much!
You look awesome! How many pounds/inches did you lose?
WOW you look great. i have been thinking about getting this done and wanted to see someone who looked like my shape and if it turned out that amazing for you i cant wait. I play sports so i am constanly working out and i am always waatching waht i eat but the weight is still there. Im so happy to see it works
you look FABULOUS! i can see such a difference from your before and after pictures. esp in the back/flank areas. you do NOT look like you are a mother of 3 children. do you feel skin tightening results from the smartlipo?
U look amazing! thanks for the photos. Going to do it in a week...sooo nervous. I have a 2yr. old and am worried about about picking her up and taking her in and out of car etc. Hope u find a bikini u love!!!
WOOOOOOOW YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!