Very Happy So Far

I chose the laser liposuction because of the skin...

I chose the laser liposuction because of the skin tightening that comes along with it and the small amount of down time involved. I have had a small amount of fat on my lower abdomen since about the age of 13. I am now a 29 year old male and no matter what diet or exercise or weight loss pill I tried I could not get that little bit of fat to go away.

The fluid injection was the most uncomfortable part of the procedure. I never felt the lidocane injections or the incisions. When I was finished they sat me up and I looked down to find that problem area gone!

A couple hours after the procedure I could feel a little pressure because I still have about a litre of fluid left to leak out. If I can figure this out I will post before and after pics in about a month.

Dr. David Ellison - Smart Lipo of Ohio

Great facility with fantastic staff. There was a flat screen television in every room and anything I asked for I received. The doctor talked to me the entire time to make sure I was as pain free as possible.

USE CAUTION - Dr. Ellison of Trust Embody - refuse to do procedure when I told him I was going to be detailing my adventure on RealSelf! In our initial consultation, Dr. Ellison said I would be a great candidate for Smart Lipo or Exilis and promised I would be happy with the results (or he would keep trying until I got the results). He encouraged me to go home and do my research and decided which one I wanted to do. But when I mentioned in an e-mail following the consultations, that I was researching him and the procedures I wanted done on RealSelf, he changed his mind! One of his office staff (Gail) called and left a message telling me "they could not meet my expectations". When I was confused by her message and called her back, she informed me "the doctor would not do the procedures" and advised me to go "elsewhere for treatment"! WHAT IS THIS DOCTOR HIDING that he's afraid of his patients informing others of the results? SHEEZE!
Thank God for RealSelf and bringing the attitude of this doctor to light!

Thanks Ohiogirl777 for the comment. I will not be going to this place for anything. Let me know if you go somewhere else. Would like to get some reviews before I go ahead with SmartLipo and this really helps.
I'm going for a consultation this week. I'm 50 years old, 5'3", and 155 lbs. I want smartlipo on my abdomen (upper and lower), love handles (aka muffin top), back and possibly under my chin. The procedures I have done, will probably be determined by price. I'm hoping there is a discount for multiple areas, or for paying cash.
Hello Ohio guy, I had a consultation where you went. My consultation was with Dr Sinnthamby. He seemed professional but for the life of me, I can't find any reviews on him. Wondering if you have heard of him and if so, why did you pick the other male Md in office? And last, how much pain did you have. Thanks from Springboro girl
I have been researching this procedure. Wanted to ask how things were going for you? I am going to the same office that you had yours done at and I am just a little nervous. I am a 40yr old mother of 3. I'm not large framed and I am happy with my weight. But child-bearing has really took a toll on my stomach area. Not looking to be a supermodel just feel confortable in my own skin. Please post some new update, would love to see what you think about what you had done.
On day two I have very little draining. Slept fine last night after a couple motrin. Took off my compression wrap for the first time to change my bandages and wash it and wow! I still have a little swelling but the results are already very noticeable. I cant wait for the swelling to go down becuase my doctor says it will only continue to improve with time.