Smartlipo Experience on Tummy (Thumbs Up)

I think I owe it to give my review since reviews...

I think I owe it to give my review since reviews were one of the deciding factors for me to have Smartlipo on my tummy.

I am almost 2 weeks post surgery. The experience was great! I was prepared. I read a lot of information and looked at the procedure on Youtube prior to having the procedure. This helped me anticipate the procedure, pain and recovery. Consequently, I had no problem during the procedure. It went quicker than I expected. I would characterize the pain as uncomfortable with a few spurts of pain here and there.

Who is responsible for the success of the procedure? From my perspective and experience, the patient has more to do with the success of the procedure than the physician. First, I set aside a complete week for recovery-even though the doc said only 2 days would be needed; after all, this is a real surgery. Secondly, I spent the first 3 days on my back and in the bed. I laid flat. I lived and continue to live in the compression garment. Thirdly, I massage my tummy to get my stomach even and blood circulating just as soon as I could handle the touch. Finally, I did everything the physician advised me. You may think I over did it. However, I was willing to invest in the time, money and lifestyle needed to obtain the results I hope for (and got).

Results: I saw immediate results. The night after the surgery, I was able to button a shirt that I before surgery could not button. My weight as of the date of surgery was 180lbs. My weight now is 158lbs.

Note: I have changed my eating habits and portions. I am completely happy with my results and I'm still swollen. So, I am going to be wowed out of my mind when the swelling is completely gone. Finally, let me say I went to several consultations before selecting my physician. I am thrilled with the kindness, professionalism and care that my physician gave me. The results are already more than I hoped for.

Dr. Jay Kulkin

My physician was great. Some doctors do not insert drains. He did. I think this helped in getting maxmimum results. He oversees the total procedure. And, all of his staff is kind. I am sure you will be happy with the results. For his referral name and or your questions about my my experience, you may email me. He has a referral program and of course, I would like him to know that I am referring others.

Please email me your dr name and phone number
oh, btw, I was on the wrong page.. sorry to post on this on this thread. Oopsy
Your experience sounds great. I currently go to WIFH for laser hair removal and they are great. I'm considering Dr. Kulkin for smartlipo. Do you know anyone else who has had smartlipo with him?
Sorry for the late reply. No I don't know anyone else. My sis went for a consultation with him too. I sent you a message :)
Hi! I live in the ATL area and I am considering having Smart Lipo done for some problem areas. Could you please pass along your Doctor's name and information? Thanks so much!

Hi Nyree,

The doctor's name is shown at the top of the review. You must be signed in first but then it will appear automatically.

Hi - I am SO interested about your smartlipo experience, especially because I am contemplating having it done with Dr. K. I have done the laser hair removal at his office, which I am happy with, and it was there that I saw the advertisement for Smartlipo. Are you still happy with your results? Please do tell. How long until you were completely 100% normal? Please e-mail me if you want to. Thanks a bunch!

I am seriously contiplating on having the procedure done, in the early stages of research
Hi Tiffany- How are you feeling. What were your original measurements? can you give me more info about your doctor. area of town, practice name. I am an Af-Am female in atlanta and considering smartlipo. THANKS!!
My surgery is on 9-29-09 trying to build my nerves hope everything go well. My Dr. is Loius Cole in Atlanta GA. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks
I was just wondering if you were completely happy with the results I have sl scheduled with dr. Cole next month and I super nervous
I am considering having this treatment done, could you please tell me who is your doctor.
What is the name of the Dr. and also where does he practices? Thanks.

Hi meetingpoint,

Provider information is shown at the top of the review. Hope this helps!

who was your doctor?

Hi,

Provider information is shown above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.

WOW! Congrats on such wonderful results. May I ask if you are regularly exercising to see the 'My weight as of the date of surgery was 180lbs. My weight now is 158lbs' which if my math is correct is about a 22lbs results - or is this purely from the procedure itself? Thanks!

The doctor's name is {edited}. He has an office in Roswell and Alpharetta. You won't be disappointed. Please tell him about my review and that Valerie F. sent you. Good Luck! You won't regret it.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider details to the review. Thanks!
Vpf I spoke to your doctor and must admit he is extremely nice, however I would like to know what your measurement were and if you have any pictures you can email to me I am extremely nervus and there are so many doctors to choose from. This is greatly appreciated. thanks
I'm instrested in SmartLipo and would like to find the best doctor. Please tell me the Doctor who has performed procedures. Thanks, Pohangjo