SmartLipo for Tummy Fat and Saggy Arms

I have been struggling with these areas for some...

I have been struggling with these areas for some time and all the exercise in the world didn't give me the results I was hoping for. I heard about Smart Lipo and decided to go for a consultation in nearby Stamford, Ct.

I was amazed at the time the doctors took to explain the procedure to me along with showing before and after photos. I was shown the machine and how the procedure would actually be performed. I went for the procedure on my arms shortly thereafter and was pleasantly surprised at the difference I saw within weeks. I scheduled the procedure for my stomach area a few months later.

Both procedures were relatively short with very little pain afterward. I believe that the collaborative efforts of the two doctors along with the support staff made the process that much more bearable. They are caring sincere individuals and made every effort to make sure you were comfortable at all times. Communication between the doctors during the procedure was impressive also. They were intent on obtaining optimal results and continually considered each other's opinion. They didn't stop there either. Phone calls were made each day after the procedures even on the weekend until I returned to the office for a post op. This type of professionalism was something I hadn't seen in quite some time.

I am now in the procees of scheduling my third procedure with the same group for my hips and thighs. I haven't felt this confident about my appearance in a long time until I did Smart Lipo. I do feel however, the medical group made my decision easier. Sincerely, a greatly satisfied customer

Photo Update