Smart Lipo on my Abdomen (Upper/lower) and Back. I'm Extremely Happy with my Result.

My friend invited me for lunch on monday ( one...

my friend invited me for lunch on monday ( one month ago)and she told me the news " i had liposution done 3 days ago" i was very surprised because she was working (office job)she showed her noticeable result and i asked her for her doctor name. she told me the con and pro and immediately schedule an appt with the doctor..

went to see him. he was really nice and check all his credentials . i scheduled my procedure for june 24,09

june 24 09 day of the procedure went in at 830 am along with my boyfriend. they marked my area, took pics and weight me (137 lb) 5'4" he started with lidocaine inj ( for me this was the most painful part of the procedure) then he did some small inciscion and did not feel any pain then he started putting fluid under my skin belly and back)total of 4 IV bags with lidocadine and epinephrin. after all fluid was inside my skin i looked like 7 months pregnant..lol

30 mins later he put me back on the table and he started extracting my fat GROSSS i was awake did not feel any pain only around my belly button but he putted more anesthetic then i did not feel any pain.. he took almost 3 hours extracting all the fat then he asked to stand up in front of the table to check for any uneven part. he marked me again and putted back on the table for another section of fat extraction . so he extracted what he needed to extract then he proceeded with the laser machine under my skin. i did not feel anything pain some part i feel a burning sensation but nothing major after almost 45 mins of laser all over my belly and back he suctioned the remaining melted fat. the whole procedure was about 4 hours and he extracted 2000 of fat 1 00 PM my boyfriend droved me home

I MUST SAY THIS YOU NEED SOMEONE WITH YOU WHEN YOU REMOVING YOUR GARMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WHEN YOU SHOWERING . I ALMOST FAINTED THANKS GOD MY BF WAS WITH ME 600

i had alot pain (he prescribed pain killer but did not work very well for me ) i called my doctor cell phone and he told me to take 2 tylenos along with the pain killer and that help me) after surgery is the worst part of the whole procedure so you need somoene to help you around the house and to shower at least for the first day of the surgery..

june 25 i was much better i could move around alitle better i had alot bruise on my back but you can see my result already

june 26 i went out to eat with my boyfriend. im walking slowly but i much better

june 27 it was ok im more independent

june 28 took a trip to canada for businesses and stay there until june 30

july 1 iam 7 days post of went to see my doctor and went back to work.. still swolled up and unconfortable.. i had a great experience with my doctor and his staff..

Jan 19.10 since i did my lipo six month ago. i...

jan 19.10 since i did my lipo six month ago. i gained 7 pounds and  i had to do a touch up since my lower abdomen was  slighly uneven.   the procedure was a litle bit painful. my doctor removed 250 cc of fat this time. he re touch my right side, around my belly botton and my back..  will recomend to anybody that doing this procedure not to gain any weigh since the result will change dramatacally.. i have to pay 500 dollars extra since i gained weight.. .  im one day post op and i feel good , i can move around. will post some picture soon.

Neil Goodman

he is excellent, caring and professional. he is very good in what he does

Hi, First, thank you for taking the pic sitting down. Your results seems amazing. Are you still happy with it?
Body sculpting with Dr. Neil Goodman, Mount Kisco NY. I am extremely satisfied!!! Did the procedure two weeks ago and I am amazed by the results!!! Dr Goodman Neil was very professional, very accurate and considerate…the results are amazing!!! I looked at different doctors and I am glad I chose Dr. Goodman to do my lipo. Work of art! highly recommended.
Zoey zoey do u have pic.i did my surgery a month and don't see any difference. Also I didn't like the fact that he wait until the day of the surgery to tell me that he specialize in Obgyn. When I went for my one month visit i had some concern when I told him them he said for a person that is healing very well I sure had a lot of complains. I wasn't expecting that answer. I have a dent on abdomen he told that area was still swollen that y its like that which I don't believe other area r swollen and it doesn't look that way. I told him about the lumps his reply was hats hard will get soft wasn't expect that either I though he was going to tell me to message like what I see other doc tell their patient. So far I'm not please I feel I waste my money. I can't wait to hear what he's going to tell me when I go back for the 3 month visit.
he is the worst!! i wish i waited to go to miami wasted 4000
He is the worst! People need to be warned!
I'm in NY, not far out of NYC. I looked up Neil Goodman too, and am looking for a good lipo doc. If anyone would recommend.
hi there!! where did he enter? I dont see any scars?? Great job!
wow that looks great, congrats!!!. im really comsidering this doctor. did you really spend only $3,700 for everything or are there any other fees that i should know about?
Wow! thanks for sharing! your result it really great! i live in NY too, could you recommend your MD to me please? i was thinking of doing the same thing as you. $3500 is your total for both abs and the back?? plus 500 for touch ups for both area?? thanks!
Your results are very good. I have the same issue with my stomach, the sitting and standing. I am planning for a tummy tuck and to have lipo at that time. But, I am also researching Smart Lipo and curious to see if I can find an alternative that is cheaper than a tummy tuck and will address other areas as well. So, my question is how old are you? I think youth provides different results so I am curious.
i am going to do my procedure in two parts: first on 7/2/10, here i will do my abdomen, flank and lower back. on 7/12/10 i will do my upper back, my arms, and a small area of my inner thigh. all this will be $7000. dr. goodman is polite, and patient, and his staff are also welcoming. dr goodman was very thorough and answered all my questions, and i did asked alot as i am a registered nurse. he did not dismiss and everything went smoothly. i look forward to my surgery, though i am a bit scared. i hope it comes out perfect, as my husband is not happy i am doing this procedure at all.
Hello. You look great. Can you tell me who your doctor was?
Congratulations! those are the best after photos I've seen so far. Keep it up!
i have an consultation this monday with him. i'm hoping i come out looking like you lol thanks for saying you're doctors name and congratulations you look super great.
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssss!!! I would like to make the lipo!! very soon!! thank you!!
Hey i think found the doctor can you just tell me if he is in Rockerfeller Center/
Hey can you refer me your doctor in ny. I'm very down and depressed that I hate the way my stomach and legs are. Please i love your results
Those are amazing results! How many liters of fat did your doctor take out?
the first time he took 2000 cc and the touch up 250 cc
Natalie, the link is here: http://www.radiancewestchester.com/sculptured-body/laser-lipo-fat-removal-slim-lipo.html Dr. Goodman does do Smart Lipo (Slim Lipo, which is the same thing but promotes more skin tightening). However, he often does a tumescent liposuction first before doing Smart Lipo, all in one procedure. At least that's how he did mine.
hhey.. i actually looked on his site and emailed him and he doesnt do smart lipo im confused... he wrote something about tumescent lipo which isnt that not the same thing???
Hey I was wondering is this doctor Located in rocker feller Plaza? I am interested in consulting with him since he did such great work on you.
yes. he is a very good doctor and he cares about his patients..
Can I get the name of your MD? I have 3 kids and my body is very similar to how yours was before the lipo... I will be waiting for your response. Thank you so much and you look amazing!