Great Results!!!!

I had Smart Lipo done on May 30th now a week and a...

I had Smart Lipo done on May 30th now a week and a half later I must say I love my results. I saw results immediately and believe me I had a pretty big stomach!!!

My surgery was performed on Saturday and I came back to work on Wednesday. I still feel a little uncomfortable at times, I feel a lot of tightening going on all the time and my stomach is a little hard but my results are incredible...Everyone at work keeps telling me how good I'm looking!!!

The procedure was a little uncomfortable, felt only a little pain when he hit a certain area. I'm very happy I got this done...My dr. was great and so was the staff. Very professional. Can't wait to see my final results...Will post pictures soon.

Dr. Emmanuel Assare

Very professional, Knew what he was doing. I'm very happy with my results only a week later....

Hi what areas did you have done in the stomach area.
me too, no pain sounds great. i have been thinking about it for some time now.
I live near you. I would like to know if you have a phone number or website to the doctor you went to. Also do you have pictures? I am very excited to get this done and I am excited that you are happy!
Hi Sydney, The name is Laser Body Reshaping. I will be posting Pictures soon. A month later and loving my results. Looking better...Let me know how it goes. Good Luck.
How wonderful. I just had my surgery done on 6/11 (yesterday) and I feel totally fine. No pain, nothing.During the procedure, my doctor would tell me if it hurt to let him know and he would numb me up more. I haven't taken off my bandages yet to look. I am actually going to follow directions this time. So tonight when I go to take a shower I will see some of the results.. I know that it will be several months before I see the complete results. But I am so exicted. I have a really great surgeon, that my surgery was done around 9 am and he called my husband about 9 pm to check on me. (how many surgeons do that? )
Hi Beckie, Yes my Dr. also called me to follow up that night and the day after. I wish you the very best...I'm sure you will be very satisfied. Please keep me posted of your results. I will do the same. Hopefully I will be posting some pics soon....